If you are using the Socket API and your application is not working properly, please send as much of the following information as possible to support:
- a copy of the source, if possible
- the type of device you are recording with and a description of the capture settings (active channels, sample rates, capture length, trigger, analyzers, etc.)
- a quick description of what you're trying to do
For issues with the provided libraries, please open issues on the respective GitHub projects. As the owner of the C# sample, we will be notified when new issues are opened, but I encourage you to contact support as well.
For issues with the Python library, please be sure to mention my GitHub username in your issue (@Marcus10110), as we are not the owners of that project. Because it's a user-contributed library (and my Python skills leave much to be desired), our support might be slightly slower, but we will still provide support for that project.
If you're using the Analyzer SDK, please first review this article: Protocol Analyzer SDK
Then send in as much of the following information as you can:
- source code for your analyzer
- the software version you're using and if it's 32-bit or 64-bit
- the analyzer SDK version you're using and if you're using the 32-bit or 64-libraries (64-bit only available on 1.1.18+)
- a description of the error/bug/question you're having
If the software is crashing, send in the above information as well as the crash reports and console output. Instructions to collect both of those are here: The software has crashed, or I have discovered a bug.
Please send all of this information to support.
trello ID: 565df6269e037f2e0f9284bf
trello data: -74625675